After having lived in both Aus and the UK with kids, which is your preference for raising children
Australia is the obvious choice mainly due to the more outdoor lifestyle and weather. Although the kids did love splashing in puddles and playing in the snow.
How did you and your partner (Joanna) meet?
We actually first met at a Christmas party in 2013. We were both invited through mutual friends and she couldn’t resist the pommy charm.
If you were stranded on a desert island and could only bring 3 things, what would they be?
Guitar, hat and sunnies
What is your go-to look for a night out?
Black jeans, plain dark t-shirt/ shirt, comfortable shoes.
What’s one piece of advice you would give your younger self?
Enjoy every moment and say yes to life.
- All time favourite sing-a-long song? Luther Vandross
- What’s your coffee order? Small Strong Flat white
- Guilty pleasure? Ice cream
- If you could have any superpower what would it be? Teleportation
- Favourite movie genre? True stories
- Pizza or pasta? Both together
- Are you left or right handed? Right
- Early bird or night owl? Night owl
- Favourite quote? I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul
- Biggest fear? I believe all fears can be overcome.